The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Quotes
- Season 1
- 101 The Fresh Prince Project
- 102 Bang the Drum, Ashley
- 103 Clubba Hubba
- 104 Not with My Pig, You Don't
- 105 Homeboy, Sweet Homeboy
- 106 Mistaken Identity
- 107 Def Poet's Society
- 108 Someday Your Prince Will be In Effect (Part 1)
- 109 Someday Your Prince Will be In Effect (Part 2)
- 110 Kiss My Butler
- 111 Courting Disaster
- 112 Talking Turkey
- 113 Knowledge Is Power
- 114 Day Damn One
- 115 Deck the Halls
- 116 Lucky Charm
- 117 The Ethnic Tip
- 118 The Young and the Restless
- 119 It Had to Be You
- 120 Nice Lady
- 121 Love at First Fight
- 122 Banks Shot
- 123 72 Hours
- 124 Just Infatuation
- 125 Working It Out
- Season 2
- 201 Did the Earth Move for You?
- 202 The Mother of All Battles
- 203 Will Gets a Job
- 204 PSAT Pstory
- 205 Granny Gets Busy
- 206 Guess Who's Coming to Marry?
- 207 The Big Four-Oh
- 208 She Ain't Heavy
- 209 Cased Up
- 210 Hi-Ho Silver
- 211 The Butler Did It
- 212 Something for Nothing
- 213 Will's Christmas Show
- 214 Hilary Gets a Life
- 215 My Brother's Keeper
- 216 Geoffrey Cleans Up
- 217 Community Action
- 218 Ill Will
- 219 Eyes on the Prize
- 220 Those Were the Days
- 221 Vying for Attention
- 222 The Aunt Who Came to Dinner
- 223 Be My Baby Tonight
- 224 Striptease for Two
- Season 3
- 301 How I Spent My Summer Vacation
- 302 Will Gets Committed
- 303 That's No Lady, That's My Cousin
- 304 Hilary Gets a Job
- 305 Mama's Baby, Carlton's Maybe
- 306 P.S. I Love You
- 307 Here Comes the Judge
- 308 Boys in the Woods
- 309 A Night at the Oprah
- 310 Asses to Ashes
- 311 A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- 312 The Cold War
- 313 Mommy Nearest
- 314 Winner Takes Off
- 315 Robbing the Banks
- 316 Bundle of Joy
- 317 Best Laid Plans
- 318 The Alma Matter
- 319 Just Say Yo
- 320 The Baby Comes Out
- 321 You Bet Your Life
- 322 Ain't No Business Like Show Business
- 323 The Way We Were
- 324 Six Degrees of Graduation
- Season 4
- 401 Where There's a Will, There's a Way (Part 1)
- 402 Where There's a Will, There's a Way (Part 2)
- 403 All Guts, No Glory
- 404 Father of the Year
- 405 It's Better to Have Loved and Lost It...
- 406 Will Goes a Courtin
- 407 Hex and the Single Guy
- 408 Blood Is Thicker Than Mud
- 409 Fresh Prince After Dark
- 410 Home Is Where the Heart Attack Is
- 411 Take My Cousin - Please
- 412 You've Got to Be a Football Hero
- 413 'Twas the Night Before Christening
- 414 Sleepless in Bel-Air
- 415 Who's the Boss
- 416 I Know Why the Caged Bird Screams
- 417 When You Hit Upon A Star
- 418 Stop Will! In The Name of Love
- 419 You'd Better Shop Around
- 420 The Ol' Ball and Chain
- 421 The Harder They Fall
- 422 M is for the Many Things She Gave Me
- 423 Mother's Day
- 424 Papa's Got a Brand New Excuse
- 425 For Sale by Owner
- 426 The Philadelphia Story
- Season 5
- 501 The Client
- 502 What's Will Got to Do with It?
- 503 Reality Bites
- 504 Grumpy Young Men
- 505 Fresh Prince, the Movie
- 506 Will's Misery
- 507 Father Knows Best
- 508 Soul Train
- 509 Love Hurts
- 510 Will's Up a Dirt Road
- 511 Will Steps Out
- 512 Same Game, Next Season
- 513 Three's a Crowd
- 514 It's a Wonderful Lie
- 515 Bullets over Bel-Air
- 516 A Decent Proposal
- 517 Will Is From Mars
- 518 The Wedding Show (Psyche!)
- 519 Slum Like It... Not!
- 520 As the Will Turns
- 521 Save the Last Trance for Me
- 522 To Thine Own Self Be Blue...and Gold
- 523 Cold Feet, Hot Body
- 524 Love in an Elevator
- 525 For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll
- Season 6
- 601 Burnin' Down the House
- 602 Get a Job
- 603 Stress Related
- 604 Bourgie Sings the Blues
- 605 The Script Formerly Known As...
- 606 Not, I Barbecue
- 607 Not with My Cousin You Don't
- 608 Viva Lost Wages
- 609 There's the Rub (Part 1)
- 610 There's the Rub (Part 2)
- 611 I, Ooh, Baby Baby
- 612 Boxing Helena
- 613 I, Clownius
- 614 Breaking Up Is Hard to Do (Part 1)
- 615 Breaking Up Is Hard to Do (Part 2)
- 616 I, Bowl Buster
- 617 The Butler's Son Did It
- 618 Hare Today...
- 619 Whoops, There It Is
- 620 I, Stank Horse
- 621 I, Stank Hole in One
- 622 Eye, Tooth
- 623 I, Done (Part 1)
- 624 I, Done (Part 2)
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
After getting into a fight back home in Philadelphia, Will is sent to live with his wealthy uncle and aunt in their Bel-Air mansion.
Will Smith, James Avery, Janet Hubert, Daphne Reid, Alfonso Ribeiro, Karyn Parsons, Tatyana Ali, Joseph Marcell.
Recurring Actors: DJ Jazzy Jeff, Ross Bagley, Vernee Watson, Jenifer Lewis, Nia Long.
Original Run: 1990-1996.
Quote of the Day
Quote from Vivian in Mistaken Identity
Vivian: Let those kids out.
Sergeant: These kids are car thieves.
Vivian: Then you have made a big mistake. Now, I don't know how you got that bogus confession out of them but those two boys haven't stolen a thing from anyone. This has got to the biggest amateur operation I have seen since Mayberry R.F.D.
Police Officer: Could you ask your wife to calm down?
Vivian: Calm yourself, Barney Fife.
Philip: Vivian, please. Now, officers, I'm sure we can clear this whole matter up quite easily.
Sergeant: Could you please sit down? We're busy now.
Vivian: Oh, honey, we're about to get very busy.
Quote from Will in Papa's Got a Brand New Excuse
Will: Hey, you know what, you ain't got to do nothing, Uncle Phil. You know, it ain't like I'm still 5 years old, you know. It ain't like I'm going to be sitting up every night asking my mom: "When's Daddy coming home?" You know, who needs him? He wasn't there to teach me how to shoot my first basket, but I learned, didn't I? And I got pretty good at it too, didn't I, Uncle Phil?
Philip: Yeah, you did.
Will: Got through my first date without him, right? I learned how to drive. I learned how to shave. I learned how to fight without him. I had 14 great birthdays without him. He never even sent me a damn card. To hell with him! I didn't need him then and I don't need him now.
Will: No, you know what, Uncle Phil? I'm gonna get through college without him. I'm gonna get a great job without him. I'm going to marry me a beautiful honey, and I'm gonna have me a whole bunch of kids and I'm gonna be a better father than he ever was. And I sure as hell don't need him for that, because there ain't a damn thing he could ever teach me about how to love my kids. How come he don't want me, man?
Quote from Hilary in Where There's a Will, There's a Way (Part 2)
Vivian: Look, there he goes.
Trevor: [on TV] Hilary Banks...
Hilary: Yes, Trevor?
Trevor: [on TV] Will you marry me? [thud]
[As the TV picture turns to static, the family are stunned into silence]
Will: I ain't no bungee expert or nothing... But I don't think he's supposed to be slamming into the ground like that.
[A title card appears on the TV]
Hilary: "Please stand by"? Great. The president's about to interrupt my marriage proposal.
Quote from Carlton in Just Say Yo
Carlton: Where am I? Last thing I remember, I was doing the running man to I Will Always Love You.
Will: Carlton, you're at a hospital.
Carlton: Wow, I feel terrible. I never thought losing my virginity would be this painful.
Will: Carlton, I got some bad news.
Carlton: Oh, God, I malfunctioned.
Will: No. See, you never made it past the dance floor. Those pills that you took weren't vitamins.
Carlton: What were they?
Will: Look, you gotta promise you're not gonna overreact.
Carlton: What could be worse than finding out I'm still a virgin?
Will: It was speed.
Carlton: Oh, my God. I'm a drug addict and a virgin!
Quote from Geoffrey in Soul Train
Vivian: What is this?
Will: Uncle Phil was feeling a little gun-shy about his grooves. I got Lamont to come over, give him some dance lessons.
Lamont: That's right, Philly Gilly. Now, lesson number two is shake your groove thing.
Geoffrey: If that's a groove, the Grand Canyon's a ditch.
Quote from Vivian in The Ethnic Tip
Kellogg: Could you teach us one of the songs, Professor?
Vivian: Well, here's one called Wade in the Water. Now this song told runaway slaves that the best escape route was along the river. Now, late at night, these songs could be heard coming from slave cabins along the route, guiding the runaways to freedom. [sings] Wade in the water Wade in the water children Wade in the water God's gonna trouble the water [talks] Everybody, join in now.
All: [sing] Wade in the water
Vivian: Come on, now.
All: [sing] Wade in the water children Wade in the water God's gonna trouble the water
Will: [sings] Er-er-er er-er I said wade I didn't say swim I didn't say backstroke I said wade in the water
Quote from Geoffrey in Clubba Hubba
Geoffrey: Allow me, sir.
Philip: Certainly, Geoffrey, if you think you can do any better.
Geoffrey: Mademoiselle. [kneels down] My life was but a mere whisper until you entered into it. Whether it was chance or blind fate or kismet, if you will, that brought us together, I would be remiss to let this moment pass without telling you how deeply you have affected the very core of my being.
Will: Ooh, baby!