- Season 1
- 101 Mr. Monk and the Candidate
- 103 Mr. Monk and the Psychic
- 104 Mr. Monk Meets Dale the Whale
- 105 Mr. Monk Goes to the Carnival
- 106 Mr. Monk Goes to the Asylum
- 107 Mr. Monk and the Billionaire Mugger
- 108 Mr. Monk and the Other Woman
- 109 Mr. Monk and the Marathon Man
- 110 Mr. Monk Takes a Vacation
- 111 Mr. Monk and the Earthquake
- 112 Mr. Monk and the Red-Headed Stranger
- 113 Mr. Monk and the Airplane
- Season 2
- 201 Mr. Monk Goes Back to School
- 202 Mr. Monk Goes to Mexico
- 203 Mr. Monk Goes to the Ballgame
- 204 Mr. Monk Goes to the Circus
- 205 Mr. Monk and the Very, Very Old Man
- 206 Mr. Monk Goes to the Theater
- 207 Mr. Monk and the Sleeping Suspect
- 208 Mr. Monk Meets the Playboy
- 209 Mr. Monk and the 12th Man
- 210 Mr. Monk and the Paperboy
- 211 Mr. Monk and the Three Pies
- 212 Mr. Monk and the TV Star
- 213 Mr. Monk and the Missing Granny
- 214 Mr. Monk and the Captain's Wife
- 215 Mr. Monk Gets Married
- 216 Mr. Monk Goes to Jail
- Season 3
- 301 Mr. Monk Takes Manhattan
- 302 Mr. Monk and the Panic Room
- 303 Mr. Monk and the Blackout
- 304 Mr. Monk Gets Fired
- 305 Mr. Monk Meets the Godfather
- 306 Mr. Monk and the Girl Who Cried Wolf
- 307 Mr. Monk and the Employee of the Month
- 308 Mr. Monk and the Game Show
- 309 Mr. Monk Takes His Medicine
- 310 Mr. Monk and the Red Herring
- 311 Mr. Monk vs. the Cobra
- 312 Mr. Monk Gets Cabin Fever
- 313 Mr. Monk Gets Stuck in Traffic
- 314 Mr. Monk Goes to Vegas
- 315 Mr. Monk and the Election
- 316 Mr. Monk and the Kid
- Season 4
- 401 Mr. Monk and the Other Detective
- 402 Mr. Monk Goes Home Again
- 403 Mr. Monk Stays in Bed
- 404 Mr. Monk Goes to the Office
- 405 Mr. Monk Gets Drunk
- 406 Mr. Monk and Mrs. Monk
- 407 Mr. Monk Goes to a Wedding
- 408 Mr. Monk and Little Monk
- 409 Mr. Monk and the Secret Santa
- 410 Mr. Monk Goes to a Fashion Show
- 411 Mr. Monk Bumps His Head
- 412 Mr. Monk and the Captain's Marriage
- 413 Mr. Monk and the Big Reward
- 414 Mr. Monk and the Astronaut
- 415 Mr. Monk Goes to the Dentist
- 416 Mr. Monk Gets Jury Duty
- Season 5
- 501 Mr. Monk and the Actor
- 502 Mr. Monk and the Garbage Strike
- 503 Mr. Monk and the Big Game
- 504 Mr. Monk Can't See a Thing
- 505 Mr. Monk, Private Eye
- 506 Mr. Monk and the Class Reunion
- 507 Mr. Monk Gets a New Shrink
- 508 Mr. Monk Goes to a Rock Concert
- 509 Mr. Monk Meets His Dad
- 510 Mr. Monk and the Leper
- 511 Mr. Monk Makes a Friend
- 512 Mr. Monk Is At Your Service
- 513 Mr. Monk Is On the Air
- 514 Mr. Monk Visits a Farm
- 515 Mr. Monk and the Really, Really Dead Guy
- 516 Mr. Monk Goes to the Hospital
- Season 6
- 601 Mr. Monk and His Biggest Fan
- 602 Mr. Monk and the Rapper
- 603 Mr. Monk and the Naked Man
- 604 Mr. Monk and the Bad Girlfriend
- 605 Mr. Monk and the Birds and the Bees
- 606 Mr. Monk and the Buried Treasure
- 607 Mr. Monk and the Daredevil
- 608 Mr. Monk and the Wrong Man
- 609 Mr. Monk Is Up All Night
- 610 Mr. Monk and the Man Who Shot Santa Claus
- 611 Mr. Monk Joins a Cult
- 612 Mr. Monk Goes to the Bank
- 613 Mr. Monk and the Three Julies
- 614 Mr. Monk Paints His Masterpiece
- 615 Mr. Monk Is On The Run (Part One)
- 616 Mr. Monk Is on the Run (Part Two)
- Season 7
- 701 Mr. Monk Buys a House
- 702 Mr. Monk and the Genius
- 703 Mr. Monk Gets Lotto Fever
- 704 Mr. Monk Takes a Punch
- 705 Mr. Monk Is Underwater
- 706 Mr. Monk Falls in Love
- 707 Mr. Monk's 100th Case
- 708 Mr. Monk Gets Hypnotized
- 709 Mr. Monk and the Miracle
- 710 Mr. Monk's Other Brother
- 711 Mr. Monk on Wheels
- 712 Mr. Monk and the Lady Next Door
- 713 Mr. Monk Makes the Playoffs
- 714 Mr. Monk and the Bully
- 715 Mr. Monk and the Magician
- 716 Mr. Monk Fights City Hall
- Season 8
- 801 Mr. Monk's Favorite Show
- 802 Mr. Monk and the Foreign Man
- 803 Mr. Monk and the UFO
- 804 Mr. Monk Is Someone Else
- 805 Mr. Monk Takes the Stand
- 806 Mr. Monk and the Critic
- 807 Mr. Monk and the Voodoo Curse
- 808 Mr. Monk Goes to Group Therapy
- 809 Happy Birthday, Mr. Monk
- 810 Mr. Monk and Sharona
- 811 Mr. Monk and the Dog
- 812 Mr. Monk Goes Camping
- 813 Mr. Monk Is the Best Man
- 814 Mr. Monk and the Badge
- 815 Mr. Monk and the End (Part One)
- 816 Mr. Monk and the End (Part Two)
Adrian Monk is a former police officer turned private consultant, whose obsessive compulsions took over his life following the death of his wife.
Tony Shalhoub, Traylor Howard, Bitty Schram, Jason Gray-Stanford, Ted Levine.
Recurring Actors: Stanley Camel, Hector Elizondo, Tim Bagley, Jarrad Paul, John Turturro, Sarah Silverman, Emmy Clarke, Max Morrow / Kane Ritchotte.
Original Run: 2001-2009.
Quote of the Day
Adrian Monk: [coughs]
Lieutenant Disher: You okay?
Adrian Monk: Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. It's just, you know everything. The earth and the outdoors. All the animals and animal by-products.
Lieutenant Disher: Well, you know, all the food you eat comes from farms just like this.
Adrian Monk: Not anymore. Not as of the last 23 minutes.
Natalie: Where are you going?
Adrian Monk: Bathroom.
Captain Stottlemeyer: Why? [Monk is silent] I'll go with you.
Adrian Monk: I don't think so.
Captain Stottlemeyer: No, let me go with you.
Natalie: We promised Dr. Kroger we wouldn't leave you alone.
Adrian Monk: I am not suicidal. I just wish I was never born. There's a difference.
Natalie: Are you afraid of frogs?
Adrian Monk: I don't know. I've never been this close to one. [A frog lands on Monk's shoe] Yes. The answer is yes. Put frogs on the list. Where's the list?
Natalie: I got it. I got it. Where does it go?
Adrian Monk: Put them between possums and, uh, soccer riots. No, no, no. Uh, after after soccer riots. And before, uh, before hailstones. Yeah, so it goes...
Natalie: I got it, I got it: Soccer riots, frogs, hailstones.
Adrian Monk: At least now we know. Information really is power.
Lieutenant Disher: Captain? I tracked down Kalimarakis. I don't think he's our guy. Number one, it turns out he was allowed to join the Olympic swim team as an alternate. He, uh, got a waiver.
Captain Stottlemeyer: So there's no motive.
Lieutenant Disher: Right. Number two, he's dead. He died in 1995. And number three, he moved to Europe in the late '80s. So there's no record of him ever returning-
Captain Stottlemeyer: Randy. Randy, excuse me. I'm sorry to interrupt you but could you read number two again?
Lieutenant Disher: Okeydoke. He's dead.
Captain Stottlemeyer: Right. See, I probably would have stopped reading after number two. In fact, I would have read number two first.
Lieutenant Disher: You would have switched 'em?
Captain Stottlemeyer: Yeah. But that's just me. And probably every other adult on the planet Earth.
A collection of the more unusual "Here's what happened" summations.
Adrian Monk: Sharona said I should start off with a joke to break the ice.
Ms. Lennington: Who's Sharona?
Adrian Monk: My nurse. Do you like Marmaduke?
Ms. Lennington: Who?
Adrian Monk: He's in the comics. He's a dog. But he's big. He's the biggest dog in the world. Today, he got stuck in the doggie door again. And the man said, "At least this time, he's facing the right way." [slight chuckle] You can learn a lot from Marmaduke.
Ms. Lennington: I think I just did.
Natalie: Mr. Monk, you lied back there. About a murder case!
Adrian Monk: Oh, great. Okay, look. I'm not 100% sure it was murder. It could have been suicide. Detective Thurber agrees with me.
Natalie: Mr. Monk, I was with you. You showed me all the evidence. The- The blood on the chair, no fingerprints on the bullets.
Adrian Monk: Natalie, obviously, you don't understand. Some things are bigger than the truth.
Natalie: Like what?
Adrian Monk: Like that mountain of garbage out there! The truth is buried alive out there.
Dwight Ellison: So, Kevin, did I understand Adrian correctly? You won the lottery a couple years ago?
Kevin Dorfman: Yes, I did. That is accurate. And you're probably wondering what happened to all the money. That's a fair question. Here's a tip, if you're ever lucky enough to win the big jackpot, you should probably not make some of the mistakes I made. For one thing, Vegas, it's a good place to avoid. Secondly, if you're ever going to hire an accountant, you might want to make sure he's certified. And most importantly, never, under any circumstances, marry Lisa Abramowitz.
Dwight Ellison: [laughs] I'll try to remember that.
Kevin Dorfman: Or her sister Shelly.
Top Rated Episodes
- 607. Mr. Monk and the Daredevil
- 707. Mr. Monk's 100th Case
- 808. Mr. Monk Goes to Group Therapy
- 816. Mr. Monk and the End (Part Two)
- 315. Mr. Monk and the Election
- 810. Mr. Monk and Sharona
- 212. Mr. Monk and the TV Star
- 304. Mr. Monk Gets Fired
- 507. Mr. Monk Gets a New Shrink
- 506. Mr. Monk and the Class Reunion
Most Popular Episodes
- 616. Mr. Monk Is on the Run (Part Two)
- 514. Mr. Monk Visits a Farm
- 502. Mr. Monk and the Garbage Strike
- 515. Mr. Monk and the Really, Really Dead Guy
- 510. Mr. Monk and the Leper
- 205. Mr. Monk and the Very, Very Old Man
- 306. Mr. Monk and the Girl Who Cried Wolf
- 712. Mr. Monk and the Lady Next Door
- 815. Mr. Monk and the End (Part One)
- 113. Mr. Monk and the Airplane