- Friends 1994-2004 9,800 quotes
- The Office 2005-2013 7,900 quotes
- Schitt's Creek 2015-2020 3,200 quotes
- The Golden Girls 1985-1992 6,100 quotes
- Modern Family 2009- 9,700 quotes
- Frasier 1993-2004 9,200 quotes
- How I Met Your Mother 2005-2014 7,000 quotes
- Scrubs 2001-2010 6,600 quotes
- Parks and Recreation 2009-2015 5,300 quotes
- The Goldbergs 2013- 4,800 quotes
- Boy Meets World 1993-2000 1,200 quotes
- The Big Bang Theory 2007-2019 4,900 quotes
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine 2013- 1,900 quotes
- Young Sheldon 2017- 900 quotes Season 3 just added
- 14 shows
- 206 characters
- 2,452 episodes
- 78,154 quotes
- Friends quote from Phoebe in the episode The One with the Screamer
- The Office quote from Dwight K. Schrute in the episode Halloween
- Schitt's Creek quote from David in the episode Stop Saying Lice!
- The Golden Girls quote from Blanche in the episode Mixed Blessings
- Modern Family quote from Gloria in the episode He Said, She Shed
- Frasier quote from Martin in the episode Author, Author
- How I Met Your Mother quote from Robin in the episode Bachelor Party
- Scrubs quote from Carla in the episode My Rule of Thumb
- Parks and Recreation quote from Tom in the episode Eagleton
- The Goldbergs quote from Barry in the episode O Captain! My Captain!
- The Big Bang Theory quote from Penny in the episode The Terminator Decoupling
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine quote from Amy in the episode The Tattler
Rose: I don't drink before bedtime. I stop all liquids at noon and I still wake up.
Sophia: I never have that problem. Never. I sleep like a log. I never get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I go in the morning. Every morning like clockwork, at 7 am I pee. Unfortunately, I don't wake up till 8.
Raj: I don't like bugs, okay. They freak me out.
Sheldon: Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic.
Rachel: And hey, just so you know, it's not that common. It doesn't happen to every guy. And it is a big deal!
Chandler: I knew it!
Michael Scott: I suppose summer had to end sometime. It's sad, though, because I had a great summer. I got West Nile virus, lost a ton of weight. Then I went back to the lake. I stepped on a piece of glass in the parking lot, which hurt. That got infected even though I peed on it. Saw Inception. Or at least I dreamt I did.
Joey: Where is the waitress? I'm starving.
Chandler: It's a buffet, man.
Joey: Oh, here's where I win all my money back!
Quote from Rachel Green in Friends episode The One with Monica and Chandler's Wedding (Part 2)
Rachel: The nights are the hardest. But then the day comes and that's every bit as hard as the night. And then the night comes again...
Monica: The days and nights are hard, I get it. Look, Rachel, I'm sorry. I have to start getting ready. I'm getting married today.
Rachel: I know. At dusk. That's such a hard time for me.
Alexis: Excuse me, this has nothing to do with the fact that I'm single. The singles market is very lucrative. Did you know, that there's a small town in Ireland that hosts a singles week every year, and it's become so popular, that they're able to subsidize their entirely yearly budget, just on profits?
Moira: It's a valiant first effort, Alexis, it is. But darling, do keep those wheels turning! As the Irish like to say, [Irish accent] it's a cinch to mash the Murphy where there's love.
Moira: Exactly, David. You are bored, lethargic, and practically dripping with ennui!
David: Okay, that's a bit much.
Moira: I blame myself. I've set a standard of activity and engagement so high you don't even try.
David: Okay, I am on a much needed respite whilst in between jobs.
Moira: You are squandering your social capital. A taste-maker like you should be out there, tasting things!
David: Uh, I'm at the buffet, and there is nothing to taste!
Phoebe: I brought you some housewarming gifts. Salt, so your life always has flavor. Bread, so you never go hungry. And a scented candle for the bathroom. Because, well, you know.
J.D.: My dad flaked on me again.
Dr. Cox: I'm sorry. Um, you're not on drugs, are you?
J.D.: What? No.
Dr. Cox: Are you in jail? Have you been beaten? Are you malnourished?
J.D.: I skipped lunch, but I've been snacking all day.
Dr. Cox: You are, in fact, a perfectly healthy 26-year-old doctor who keeps crying about how horrible his father was.
J.D.: Well, he did some considerable emotional damage, so...
Dr. Cox: Every one of our parents does considerable emotional damage. And from what I've heard, it just might be the best part of being a parent. Now, if some guy ever does put a ring on your finger, and you're lucky enough to pop out a youngster, I'm sure you'll understand. But for now, trust me when I tell you that I wouldn't care if today was the first time you ever even met your daddy. Because in reality, well, he could've done a much, much worse job, okay.
A collection of quotes about isolation, quarantine and personal hygiene from shows including Friends, Schitt's Creek, Frasier, The Office, The Golden Girls, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and Young Sheldon.
Ahead of the return of Young Sheldon for its fourth season later this year, we have added over 300 quotes from the show's third season. Catch up with your favorite quotes from Sheldon, Mary, George Sr., George Jr., Missy, Meemaw and Dr. Sturgis.Check out quotes from Young Sheldon: Season 3
We have added over 5,000 quotes from Parks and Recreation, which ran for seven seasons on NBC from 2009 to 2015. Catch up with your favorite quotes from Leslie Knope, Ann, Tom, Ron Swanson, Andy, April, Chris, Ben, Jerry and Donna.Check out quotes from Parks and Recreation
We have added over 6,000 quotes from Scrubs, which ran for nine seasons from 2001 to 2010. Catch up with your favorite quotes from the gang at Sacred Heart: J.D., Elliot, Turk, the Janitor, Dr. Kelso, Dr. Cox and Carla.Find your favorite quotes from Scrubs
We have added quotes from the sixth and final season of the hit Canadian sitcom Schitt's Creek. Catch up with the latest quotes from Johnny, Moira, David, Alexis, Stevie, Roland, Jocelyn, Ted, Twyla, Bob, Ronnie and Patrick.Find quotes from Season 6 of Schitt's Creek